- Little toes can get very cold and with the qualities of merino these socks are the best sock your baby can wear.
- A great little sock for newborn babies or babies with cute chubby legs as they don't cut into them.
- Socks are a great option for baby to wear for baby's soft bones.
- Synthetic or cotton socks on a baby can actually make a baby's feet colder.
Why wouldn't you dress your baby with the best socks available?
- A turn over top ankle merino sock which is extremely popular for babies and children (see this style for children under the children's sock menu).
- These socks contain a higher percentage of merino wool for foot warmth being 75%, with 25% nylon.
- They have a nice soft to touch feel, comfortable and warm socks.
Sorry - white is nearly sold out in this style because of a change of machinery. If you are wanting white merino socks please see style
What's the fitting of these socks like?
These socks are normally an accurate fitting sock as they are stay firm on the foot but not tight. The fold over top does not cut into baby's legs. If you think your baby has slightly larger feet it's ok to go up one size in these socks because of their firmness. There is only a matter of centimetres between each size. When you receive them you may think they look small but they will stretch out firmly on the foot.
0 - 6 months: 7.5 cms, 6 - 12 months: 8.5 cms, 1 - 2 years: 10 cms.
These are un-stretched foot measurements from heel to toe and approximate only. Remember they stretch out to the foot and stay firm.
- Please note the white socks are not a pure white colour. They are what we call a wool white. Sometimes they may look cream depending on the dye batch.
Merino socks are best for babies feet.
New Zealand customers spend over $100 and your freight is free!
Shoe size: 0-1 = 0-6 months.
1-2 = 6-12 months.
2-4 = 1-2 years.
Sold in a pack of 3 pairs in the same colour.
Made in New Zealand by Cosy Toes.
New Zealand orders:
overnight delivery with a tracked courier (depending on time of order).
3 - 10 working days with a tracked courier.
find out more information on shipping here
Benefits of merino:
Merino Wool is the perfect fibre for babies because at a young age the body hasn't learned to regulate heat very well and so a baby can be prone to over heating in synthetics. It is a perfect fibre to wear for all seasons of the year.